Apple Honey Martini September 26 2017, 0 Comments
This past week, I celebrated Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, with my family. It's tradition to dip apples in honey for a 'sweet new year.' So in honor of that, I made this Apple Honey Martini. It's dangerously delicious and easy to make.
Prep time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 1 8oz mason jar
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1.5 oz apple juice
- Apple honey simple syrup: 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup water (this will yield enough for a few cocktails)
- Apple for garnish
- Make the apple honey simple syrup: Place the honey and water into a small sauce pan on medium heat. Stir until the honey dissolves and then remove from heat and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- Combine the vodka, apple juice and .5oz of the apple honey simple syrup into a 16oz mason jar.
- Fill the jar with ice and shake until well mixed.
- Use the lid of the mason jar to strain and pour into an 8oz mason jar.
- garnish with apple slices and enjoy!